Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sept 24th - On My Own!

Did it again - written, but didn't post.

We got up really early this morning so we could get Bill to the airport to catch his 6 am flight back to Atlanta.  All went well and he was back in Atlanta by around 11 am.  It takes a little longer since there are no direct flights from Des Moines to Atlanta, or at least there are not any in the affordable price range!

After dropping him off, I went back to Billy's and slept another couple of hours.  I stayed around long enough to do some laundry and get packed back up.  Billy came home for lunch and I left shortly after he went back to work.  I came on over to my dad's to spend some time with him.

For dinner, we picked up a pizza and then went to my brother's Garage Mahal to eat it with him, since Kalee was off at a meeting.  We had a good time, just the three of us.

I didn't do much today, but I did get some more details worked out on visiting family and friends over the next couple of weeks.  It was nice to spend some quality time with my dad and brother.

That all adds up to another good day!

No comments: