Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sept 25th - Day with Dad

I pretty much spent the day with my dad today.  We didn't really do anything special, just talked and spent time together.  We were in the office in the morning and I was on my computer.  They have wi-fi there, but he doesn't have it in the house. 

When Rita came out, we went in to McDonald's for some lunch.  During the afternoon, I brought out the photo album that my cousin had lent to me.  It was his dad's pictures (my dad's brother) and Dad enjoyed looking at them, as many were when they were children.  I also picked up a couple of tidbits about his parents that I had not known.  I went through the boxes of pictures in the closet, too, and "borrowed" many of them!  Just for the record, my dad knew I was taking them.

In the evening, we went over to Willie's for a while, then watched TV and had popcorn back at Dad's place.  It was not a particularly eventful day, but I really enjoyed it. 

No comments: