Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gratitude Journal - November 30

Wow!  The end of the month already!  I thought I would get tired of posting a daily thought about gratitude, but I have enjoyed it.  Each evening, I have thought carefully about what special event that day would be the source of giving thanks.  I had many days when I had several choices and just had to pick one.  (Rules I set for myself when I started.)

So for my last post, I am feeling gratitude for all the things I didn't mention.  I am grateful that my life is so full of blessings that picking 30 was so easy.  Or hard, if you consider that I had to skip so many.  In spite of struggles, heartaches, problems, and the general burden of life, I find that I have been blessed beyond measure.  I have family that I love and that love me.  I have material blessings that allow me to live comfortably.  I have the Gospel in my life which lets me know where I came from, why I am here, and where I am going.  Most of all, I have a Savior, who loved me and the rest of the world so much that He came to earth to teach us, set the example for living, suffer for our sins and pains, die for us, and then overcome death through resurrection.

I have a heart full of gratitude!!

No comments: