Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Journal - December 18

We spent most of the day traveling back home from Las Vegas.  Glad it was a wonderful trip and that everyone arrived home safely.  Now I am looking to this last week before Christmas and wondering how I am going to get everything done.

It is so easy to get caught up in all the hustle and bustle of Christmas and forget the pleasures.  I think I have done pretty well, so far.  So now my challenge is to find a way to complete the rest of the things I want to do without becoming overwhelmed.  That will start with making a list of what I want to do, whittling it down to what I really need to do, and then scheduling it out so it gets done without becoming a burden. 

I have a calendar from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir by my computer.  This month's picture is the Christmas concert in 2008.  Every time I look at it, I am reminded of the reason for Christmas.  I will need to look it at often as I plan out my week.  I am determined not to get caught up in any frenzy!!

No comments: