Monday, November 21, 2011

Gratitude Journal - November 20

One of the speakers at church was a 19-year-old young man who has just received a call to be a missionary in the Argentina Rosario Mission.  He gave a great talk and will be a wonderful missionary.  His father is our stake president and he is very much like his father.  My nephew is currently serving in that same mission, so hopefully they will cross paths in the few months that their missions overlap.

This all reminded me of the missionaries who knocked on our door when I was eleven.  My parents invited them in and thus began our journey to joining the church.  I was 12 at that point, and I have been active ever since.

I am so grateful for the missionaries who take time out of their lives to devote themselves fully to serving God.  Having an understanding of the Gospel has made all the difference.  My life has been blessed every day because of missionaries.

No comments: